Psychotherapy Group for Women Recovering from Destructive Relationship Patterns with Self and Others
Facilitated by Julieann Myers, LCSW, MAC, CSAT and EMDR Certified
- Relationship Challenges
- Intimacy Disorders (Sex, Love Relationship Addiction) or Infidelity Issues in your relationship
- Grief and Loss Issues
- Mood Disorder Issues
What you will Learn in this Group:
- Boundaries and Limits
- How to get your needs and wants met
- How to have healthier relationships
- How to build capacity for discomfort and COMFORT in you life and relationships
- How to be present and compassionate instead of co-dependent
- How to have design and healthy relationship template and live by it
If you are interested in developing a healthier relationship with yourself, living life in a more balanced way, learning self-regulation, relationship skills and boundaries you may benefit from joining this group. The group is limited to six women so call today to schedule an assessment for Group Admission. Group meets every Thursday from 9:00-10:20 am.
A minimum of a four-month commitment is required to join the group. Cost: 90.00 per session.